Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Yep a Christmas card.....

I really do need to get myself organised otherwise my table at the Charity Christmas Fayre I am organising at work isn't going to have any items on it!

I purchased the special edition project book from Chloe of Stamps by Chloe and decided I would use the free stamps to make a card.  I also used the Indigo Blu snowflake stamp and Ranger's bridal embossing tinsel.

I took some inspiration from one of Chloe's projects but with a little difference.

I took a sheet of A4 white card and scored to make a C5 card.  I then scored the front at A4 gatefold


I cut 2 pieces of white card to fit the front panel of gatefold and the inside that is on view.  I repeatedly stamped both with Indigo Blu's snowflake stamp and used Ranger's Bridal embossing tinsel.  Once heated it sets and has a lovely tinsel glisten.  I used the silver Pen Touch to give a border around all sides before sticking to the card blank.





I stamped the frame and then the verse (Chloe's stamps) on another piece of white card and used the embossing tinsel.  I stuck onto a piece of red card to give a nice edge.

The verse reads 'May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and wonder', lovely isn't it.... 

I stamped the flowers onto the red card, embossed, cut out and layered.

To finish off the card I added silver glitter dots to the centre of each flower and three onto opposite corners.

Hope you like my card.  If anything doesn't make sense let me know and I will explain.  I will get better at this, promise.

Thanks for stopping by XxX

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Tracey. I'm just getting into card making. Good luck with your stall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo x

      I hope you enjoy your card making, I found, and still find, very addictive

      Delete